GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR TRAVELING
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL:
DO NOT TRAVEL WHEN YOU FEEL ILL
AIR & SEA TRAVEL:
• Wear a face mask: Entering & transiting through air and sea terminals
• Security & customs screening
• Baggage claim
• Check in & boarding areas.
•Pratice social distancing between gates at terminals.
•Hold and scan own boarding passes or mobile devices.
• Temperature screenings which be conducted for all incoming passengers.
• Travelers showing symptoms of COVID-19 may be transferred to an on-site quarantine area for further evaluation.
•Follow physical distancing directions.
• More time for boarding & exiting
•All travellers will be required to submit an electronic health visa (details to follow).
• COVID-19 PCR Swab Test with a Negative Result, must be presented upon arrival .Taken within 10 days of travel date
• Children under the age of two not required to have the test
• NO quarantine required
ONGOING PRACTICE OF:
• Physical distancing measures (3 ft-6 ft)
•Wearing PPE such as face masks when appropriate
PLEASE CONTINUE TO MONITOR OUR WEBSITE FOR CHANGES IN PROTOCOLS
*(airlines, hotels, attractions, etc.)